Monday, September 21, 2009

I Do Cupcakes (& more)

I Do Cupcakes has just relocated to the Central Coast.
My sister Gerri is the owner of I Do Cupcakes and has been servicing many weddings in the Newcastle and Hunter Valley market with her delicious cakes. Now she has opened her very own cafe/bakery in Gosford so we can finally have access to all of the yumminess!
Her cafe/bakery is called I Do Cupcakes & more and is located in William Street, Gosford. It's right across the road from the new look Kibble park. She makes cupcakes, pastries, tarts, cakes, croissants, scones, pies and sausage rolls, quiches, sandwiches, and a variety of hot food. And on top of all of that, she still does wedding cakes and other events. Go and check it out.
Here is a quick tour:
How cute is Gerri, all happy making her cupcakes?!
Here is a small selection of her famous cupcakes (there are more than 20 flavours available): chocolate jaffa mud cake, white chocolate mud cake and chocolate peppermint mud cake
MMmmmmmmmm - custard tarts:
Strawberry tarts and fruit tarts:
and some profiteroles:

Oh - I just made myself very hungry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting your comment