Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Wonderful Husband

I had a surprise at the door on Saturday morning - a delivery of one dozen red roses for Valentine's Day. My husband and I have been married for almost three months so it was our first Valentine's Day as husband and wife. Funny thing is, he never bought me flowers for Valentine's Day until I became a florist. And to add to my surprise, he had organised for my sister to take me out to lunch while he stayed home and organised my 30th birthday party. I had no idea he was doing it and it was a lovely surprise when I got home to see many of my family and friends had taken the time to come over and celebrate with us. My husband is such a sweet heart and I am a very lucky girl to have him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting your comment