Thursday, February 19, 2009

My Wedding

As I said in a previous post, my husband and I were married almost 3 months ago (even though today is actually our 11th anniversary), so I think it is only right that since I could be sharing in your special day, you should get an image of mine. I've put together a photo board of our wedding that we held in the beautiful Hunter Valley. Our photographers were Julie and Grant from Delisser photography. Not only are they the nicest people you will ever meet, but they are extremely talented and I would recommend them to anyone.

Some of my other suppliers were: Videography - White Designs, Hair Stylist - Julie Blazely from The Art Of Hair Beecroft, Makeup Artist - Katrina Middleton from About F.A.C.E Sydney, Dress Maker - Susan from Studio Fabrics, Celebrant - Tony Tamplin and Cake - Gerri from I Do Cupcakes. They were all fantastic!

After spending the last 2 years planning my wedding, I completely understand all of the hard work that couples put into their special day. I wanted my wedding to be perfect and I can relate to other brides who are hoping for the same thing. Please let me know if I can assist you in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting your comment