Saturday, March 7, 2009

Leppington Flower Market

A couple of weeks ago and again over the last two days, I have spent some time at Leppington Flower Market. This very successful business is owned by Claudia, a girl I did my floristry course with. Claudia does some really big weddings and I was lucky enough to help out.
Above are some photos of a wedding we did a couple of weeks ago. A bride's teardrop bouquet of white roses, white freesias, dusty miller foliage and camellia leaves. And the four bridesmaid posy bouquets consisted of cream roses, pink roses, white freesias, dusty miller foliage and camellia leaves.
Over the last couple of days we made up another wedding. I was a bit freaked out by the fact that the bridal party consisted of 9 bridesmaids and a flowergirl. I found it hard enough for my own wedding coping with just 2 bridesmaids! On top of that, we had 35 table centrepieces to put together.
It ended up being suprisingly easy. The brides bouquet was a simple hand tied posy of white and cream roses. And the bridesmaids had roses in white, cream and a gorgeous musky tone called Creme de menthe framed with dusty miller foliage. They looked really pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting your comment