Friday, April 10, 2009

Cosmo Bride

I finally got my hands on the latest edition of Cosmo Bride magazine. I was suprised it took me so long to buy as it was one of my favourite magazines when I was planning my wedding. I loved looking at all the real weddings that are included in it and getting inspiration from real brides.
One of the weddings featured in this edition of the magazine (which also landed the front cover) is a Central Coast wedding. Karlee and Jonathan were married at the Holy Cross Catholic Church in Kincumber and followed it with a reception at the popular Reef Resaurant in Terrigal.
Karlee makes an absolutely stunning bride. Her dress is amazing and she carries a beautiful bouquet of pink peonies. Although I am a little biased as I had peonies as my bridal bouquet too. Gorgeous wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting your comment