Friday, January 29, 2010

Before: Rebecca's wedding

I met the sweetest couple Rebecca and Kristian just before Christmas. They live in Sydney and are planning a wedding in the beautiful Hunter Valley.

I was slightly nervous when meeting this couple as they had made a special detour to the Central Coast just to see me! Rebecca had made an appointment to talk to a Hunter florist, but then she came across my website and loved my work so much that she cancelled the meeting and had to come and visit me instead. I was really hoping that I would live up to their expectations, and when they booked me on the spot - I was thrilled.

I just adore the flowers that Rebecca and Kristian have chosen:
From left to right: white david austin roses, white dahlias and white hydrangea

The wedding is on Monday... (yes you read that right - a Monday) so I won't be able to show you any 'after' photos until next week. Hope you can handle the wait ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting your comment