Monday, April 5, 2010

Before: Laura's wedding

Laura's flowers are going to prove to be a slight challenge. You see, my natural style is to be very neat. My posies are always compact and very very neat. Laura is after her bouquets to look completely unstructured with lots of buds and pieces sticking out. You'll have to come back and see what my 'unstructured' looks like. I promise you that I can do it, but messy bouquets don't come naturally to me and are something that I have to work at!
Here are the flowers we are using for Laura's wedding:
From the top clockwise: white singapore orchids, white roses, white freesias, more white singapore orchids and white lisianthus

I'll be back soon to show you the 'after' pics from this weekends weddings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting your comment