Sunday, May 2, 2010

After: Jacqui's wedding

I love how Jacqui's bouquets turned out. She was after an unsrtuctured style and the colours she chose were so pretty together. I only have pictures of the bouquets to show you - but I'm sure by now you all know how my buttonholes and corsages look.

Bride Bouquet: posy of ivory roses, mauve roses, purple lisianthus, purple freesias, white freesias, mauve hyacinths, privet berry and dusty miller

Bridesmaid Bouquets: they had a smaller version of the bride, a posy of ivory roses, mauve roses, purple lisianthus, purple freesias, white freesias, mauve hyacinths, privet berry and dusty miller

Jacqui held her wedding ceremony in the cutest little church. It's the Holy Cross Church at Kincumber.

Church Arrangements: two tall arrangements were made and placed at the front of the church. They consisted of ivory roses, mauve roses, purple lisianthus, purple freesias, and white freesias

I hope you had teh most lovely day Jacqui! I can't wait to hear about all of the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting your comment