Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Local Wedding Magazines

Hey there!

I have noticed that the new editions of a couple of local wedding magazines have come out in the last few weeks.

White is a wedding magazine that covers the Central Coast, Newcastle, Hunter Valley and even further. The one thing I especially love about this magazine is all of the real wedding stories.


Another magazine that came out recently is the Newcastle & Central Coast Wedding magazine. If you are planning a wedding in the area, you should get this one as a starting point. It only comes out once a year and has so many suppliers in it for you to look at.


I advertised in it this year. You may remember me the photo shoot that I posted about in November and me showing you the bouquet I had made for it. Well here is how it looks through the lens of a professional...


And do you know what was even more surprising when I flipped through the magazine? There are a few photos from my wedding in there! Even the page that introduces the 'flower' section is a full page of my actual wedding bouquet! So unexpected!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting your comment