Friday, May 15, 2009

Busy weekend ahead!


Look at my studio! It's full of flowers!

My friend Jenny from Pink Lily Photography is getting married tomorrow. I will be working on her wedding flowers today and I'll be using the white freesias you can see in the bottom of the photo. I'll post some photos of her wedding bouquets when I'm finished.

Today is such a beautiful day and I pray that it stays this nice for her tomorrow. I remember when we were teenagers, Jenny and I used to hang out alot. We worked at the same place, we would have Melrose nights (remember them?) at her place with her house mates every Tuesday night, she helped me develop my U2 obsession and we would talk about our futures and wonder what it would hold, and when we would meet a great guy to share it with. And 13 years later, we are both happy and we have our great guys.
Good luck Jenny, I hope your wedding day is absolutely amazing.

The rest of the flowers are for the arrangements I am making for the Diggers Wedding Expo on Sunday. Remember it's free entry, free parking and goes from 10am to 3pm. Again, I'll make sure I post some pictures of how it all went.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting your comment