Wednesday, June 3, 2009

May: in photos

I was quite busy through the month of May.
I spent the first week working for my old boss at her shop through the busy Mother's Day period. It was fun to go back to the shop where I first started my floristry career, and I loved working with my old boss again. Mother's Day was very busy but somehow it felt so easy. None of us felt any pressure at all and were able to keep on top of the orders and have lots of fun along the way.
Then in the second week I had Jenny's wedding and the wedding expo, which you have already seen photos of.
And then in the final two weeks, I was working at another shop that I left six months ago. The boss was having two weeks off and I was happy to help out and fill in for her. I realised that I don't miss working in that shop whatsoever, but I do miss my dear old work mate Nerida.
Anyway, here is a small selection of what I got up to over the past two weeks:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting your comment