Saturday, October 3, 2009

Before: Kym and Andy's wedding

This weekend is Kym and Andy's wedding. I met this sweet couple about 6 months ago when I had only just started 'The Kissing Tree'. They came to my very empty studio (it didn't even have a couch!), to discuss their requirements and I was so excited when they decided to go ahead and book me. They were my first 'official' clients and I have been eagerly awaiting their wedding day.
So here are the flowers we are working with:

Starting at the back we have some white singapore orchids, then some white roses, a couple of bunches of white lisianthus and some camellia leaves.
Kym wantes really small, simple posy bouquets. She will have some roses, lisianthus and orchids in her bouquet, and her 3 bridesmaids will carry posies of roses and orchids. I am also making an orchid hair comb, some loose orchid hair flowers, some rose buttonholes and an orchid spray for the top of their cake.
I'll be back with some pictures in a couple of days. Have a great long weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting your comment