Wednesday, October 7, 2009

After: Kym and Andy's wedding

I am back to post photos from the wedding I had on the weekend. I really enjoyed meeting Kym and Andy and I think they are the cutest couple! I really hope the rain held off long enough to have the garden wedding that they wanted. Here are some photos of the flowers...... Kym's bridal bouquet was a small posy of white roses, white lisianthus and white singapore orchids: The bridesmaids had really small posies of white roses and white singapore orchids: The boys had buttonholes of white roses, and the girls had individually wired singapore orchids in their hair. Kym had a small hair comb of the singapore orchids: And then we also had a small simple spray of singapore orchids on the cake:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting your comment