Tuesday, November 17, 2009

After: Hanna's wedding

Well I had quite the busy weekend. My husband and I had to attend a wedding in the Hunter Valley on Saturday, and it was the first time we had been back there since our wedding last year. Awwwwwww........ there was alot of reminiscing going on. Conveniently, I also had one of my beautiful bride's getting married in the Hunter that day too, so on our way to the wedding we were attending, we had to make a slight detour to deliver Hanna's flowers. Hanna and Ryan were married at the beautiful Tatler's winery. Here are the flowers they had for their special day. Bride bouquet: posy of white peonies

Bridesmaids bouquets: smaller version of the bride, posy of white peonies

Buttonholes: white peony buds on camellia leaf

The parents had buttonholes and corsages also, but they used a different flower.
Dad's buttonholes: white lisianthus and bud on camellia leaf

Mum's corsages: one Mum had a dress corsage whilst the other had a wrist corsage (not pictured) of white lisianthus on camellia leaf
I loooovvvvee peonies! They are only available for a very short season starting in late October until early December. When they are closed they look like tight white balls, but they open into a massive fluffy flower. Hanna liked the look of the tighter flower, but I bet with the heat we had on Saturday that the flowers would have opened by the end of the day.
I hope you had a gorgeous wedding day Hanna. Congratulations to you and Ryan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting your comment