Sunday, November 15, 2009

Before: Isabel's wedding

There is another wedding to show you from the weekend! I actually never met my bride Isabel at all! We planned all of her wedding flowers over the email. There were lots of questions from my side, and many pictures going back and forth so that I could understand the look she was trying to achieve. Isabel chose a full teardrop bouquet for herself and just something small and simple for her bridesmaids. Here are the flowers we are using - it's another dodgy iphone pic sorry! : From the top (clockwise): cream lisianthus, orange roses, ivory roses, peach roses, yellow spray roses, lemon roses, lemon mini gerberas and orange calla lilies. I'll post some pictures from this wedding soon so come back and see what I was able to do with these.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting your comment