Sunday, November 15, 2009

Before: Hanna's wedding

I met a lovely couple, Hanna and Ryan a few months ago. They were planning a Hunter Valley wedding (where I was married last year), so of course I got all excited at the prospect of working with them. And then it got even better when Hanna chose the same flowers for her bouquets that I had in mine! Here are the flowers we are using for their wedding (sorry for the dodgy iphone pic):
From the top of the photo there are white peonies in different stages of bloom. These will be used for the bridal party posies and buttonholes. And at the bottom of the photo are some white lisianthus which will be used for the parent buttonholes and corsages.
I'll post some photos of the finished product soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting your comment