Tuesday, November 10, 2009

After: Jasmyn's wedding

Here are a couple of photos of Jasmyn's bouquets. As I said earlier, it was my first wedding using artificial flowers because the frangipani's that Jasmyn were after are not in season yet. She was so happy when she saw her bouquets and that always makes me feel so great! Brides Bouquet: posy of white frangipani's and tropical frangipani's: A side view with silver ribbon:
Bridesmaids Bouquet: the 4 bridesmaids held posies of white frangipani's.
My congratulations go out to the gorgeous newlyweds!

1 comment:

  1. I love these artificial Frangipani's I'm looking for the same thing for my wedding the 6/3/10 can you order them in or do i need to get them? And where do i get them for Please feel free to e-mail me with any info Corrine.81@hotmail.com or call on 0405492810 Thankyou...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for posting your comment