Tuesday, November 3, 2009

After: Nina-Jay's wedding

Oh my gosh I have a photo overload! But you all like looking at pictures don't you?
I said in my previous post that I wouldn't get the opportunity to meet this wonderful couple, but I actually did get to meet the groom on the morning of the wedding. He is great - and so is his family, I just love them!
Nina-Jay was an absolutely gorgeous bride, and from what she has told me, it was a perfect day for everyone! Congratulations to the newlyweds. You really deserved a wonderful wedding and I am so happy that you have such great memories to look back on.
Anyway, here are some of the photos that I took of my arrangements on the day. Lisa from Lisa Lent photography was the photographer for the wedding and you can visit her site to see some of her stunning photos from this beautiful wedding: http://www.lisalent.com.au/
The bride had the same style of bouquet that I made last week, a small elegant posy of white calla lilies:

The buttonhole for the groom and the Father's was of a single white calla lily on camellia leaf:

Dress corsages for the Mum's were of champagne singapore orchids on camellia leaf:

The ceremony was held at the house of the grooms parents. It was a beautiful property with stunning ocean views over Terrigal. Ruth (the Mother of teh groom) asked me to make up some arrangements to decorate the house.
This one was to sit on a table at the front entry of the house. Ruth wanted something bright so we decided on pink oriental lilies, white singapore orchids, hot pink roses and blue cornflower with some foliage and palm:

This arrangement was made to sit on the long dining table. It has the same flowers in it as the previous arrangement:

This is the arrangement we made to sit on the signing table. It is slightly different to the others as it was going outside in the garden where the ceremony was being held, and we wanted it to include the same flowers / colours that were being used to decorate the reception. It has pink oriental lilies, white singapore orchids, and white roses with foliage and palm:

These are the entry and dining table arrangements set up in the house:

Now on to the reception. This was held at 'The Letterbox Restaurant' in Terrigal. The staff there were extremely nice and genuinely excited to hold Nina-Jay and Russell's wedding there.
Here is the flower spray I did for the wedding cake. It is of pink oriental lilies and white singapore orchids:

And all of the tables had an arrangement on it of pink oriental lilies, white singapore orchids, white roses with foliage, and a candle in the middle:

And here is the reception all set up:

I'm all done. Told you there would be alot of photos! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting your comment