Monday, November 9, 2009

Before: Jasmyn's wedding

The other wedding I had on the weekend was for Jasmyn. We originally organised all of Jasmyn's flower details while talking on the email. Jasmyn fell in love with frangipani's which unfortunately are not in season right now. So after briefly meeting her and showing her an example of an artificial frangipani and the colours available, she decided to go ahead with them instead. This was my very first artificial wedding! And it turned out great. This is what the artificial frangipani flowers look like when they first get unpacked from the box. The 2 colours used were tropical and white:
And once I wired them and opened them all up, they looked like this:

I must admit that I have never been a big fan of artificial flowers. But when I saw the frangipani's, I thought they looked fantastic. What do you think? Would you have known that they were artificial if I hadn't of said anything?
I'll be back later to post some pictures of what they ended up like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting your comment