Monday, December 21, 2009

Wedding Magazine photoshoot


Every year around easter time the wedding bible comes out. It is the Newcastle Central Coast Wedding magazine and covers everything you will need to plan your wedding anywhere in Newcastle, Lake Macquarie, The Hunter Valley or Central Coast.

Last week I needed to make a bouquet to appear in the next edition of the magazine. I decided to keep it simple and use flowers that are available at all times of year. But at the last minute, I was tempted by some gorgeous garden roses that have just come into season. Oops - there goes the 'available all year' theory out the window.


I drove my bouquet up to Redhead where a professional photographer took a photo of my bouquet. You will have to wait to see the great photo he took in next years magazine, but until then you can see the dodgy photo I took instead.



It has cream and champagne roses, cream garden roses, white lisianthus and cream lisianthus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting your comment