Wednesday, December 30, 2009

After: Nina's wedding (part 2)

It's my final post of 2009!

Let me start by saying that I hope you all had a lovely Christmas! And best wishes for an amazing 2010!

To finish off the year at The Kissing Tree, I am going to post some photos from the last wedding I did. They are photos from Nina's wedding a couple of weeks ago. Nina used the same fantastic photographer that I had for my wedding so I was able to get a few professional photographs from their day.

Here are some flower photos from Nina's wedding. The wedding was held at Leaves and Fishes in the beautiful Hunter Valley and the photos were taken by the talented team at Delisser Photography:










Thank you Julie from Delisser Photography for sending me the images, and special thanks to Nina for letting me post them so that everyone could see how beautiful your wedding was! The colour of the flowers looked so great against the dresses. You chose well!

Thank you to all of my brides in 2009! I have felt so lucky to take part in such a special day of your lives, and have been so impressed with all of the great people that I have met. My brides are honestly the best and most lovely brides I could ever ask for!

Talk to you all next year! Bring on 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting your comment