Saturday, January 16, 2010

It's been a while!

So we are a couple of weeks into the New Year, and I'm only just getting around to my first post of the year. You must think that I have been having an extra long and relaxing Christmas break! I wish!!! I have been absolutely flat out since Christmas with many consultations. It's been fun meeting so many new brides and hearing all about their plans.

Next week we get back to normal with our first wedding of 2010. And just for something a bit different, it is mostly artificial flowers being used! I'll be back through the week to show you more details.

Other than that, we have just joined the world of twitter. If you have a twitter account, there is a link to the right of your page >>>> (you may have to go down the page a little bit) that you can click to follow us or follow this link here http://twitter.com/TheKissingTree.



We have also been planning for the Gosford Golf Club Bridal Fair coming up in a couple of weeks, as well as some more weddings. Phew... there is alot happening at the moment.

Catch you all around soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting your comment