Monday, August 10, 2009

After: Tammy's wedding

I said I would be back with some photos of Tammy's wedding flowers and here I am.

I'll get straight into it and show you a few of the flowers we had to start with.
We had dark purple lisianthus, white roses and white tulips which were to be used in all of the bouquets, and then we also had some purple kale as a special extra to use in the brides bouquet.
This is what they ended up like.
The flower girl posy:

The bridesmaid posy:
The bride posy:

This is how we decorated all of the bouquet stems:

And lastly the buttonholes and corsages:

I'm not a good photographer so my photos never look that great. But hopefully Tammy will send me some of her professional photos after the wedding so that you can see them in all their glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting your comment