Thursday, October 22, 2009

Before: Mira's wedding

My best friend is getting married tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you tell that I am a bit excited? Mira and I have been great friends since high school, and she was right there beside me as my bridesmaid when I was married last year. I've been counting down the days until her wedding for aaagggggees and now it is finally here. It's going to be such a beautiful day. Here are the flowers that we are using:
From the top left there are white lisianthus, white freesias, white calla lilies and at the front are white sweet peas.
The lisianthus, freesias and sweet peas will be used to decorate the reception tables, and we will use the calla lilies for the bridal party bouquets. The bouquets will be extremely simple, with the two bridesmaids carrying just 3 stems of calla's whilst Mira will have a really small posy.
I'll be back to post some pictures after the weekend. Wooooooooo hoo 16 hours to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting your comment