Tuesday, March 9, 2010

After: Corrine's wedding

I finally got to meet Corrine. She was so sweet and I loved how excited everyone was when I delivered the flowers.

These are how Corrine's flowers turned out....

Bride Bouquet: posy of pink and white/yellow artificial frangipani's

Bridesmaids Bouquets: posy of white/yellow artificial frangipani's

Buttonholes: the groom had a pink frangipani whilst his groomsmen had a white/yellow one

Corsages: the Mum's had dress corsages of pink frangipani's

I hope you liked teh flowers from Corrine's wedding. And I also hope that we are proving that the artificial frangipani's look fantastic!

To Corrine, it was so lovely to meet you. I hope you all had a fantastic day!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! The artificial frangipanis are amazing. Who is your supplier for them? In Victoria it can be really hard to get the fresh ones and I occasionally get requests for them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for posting your comment